Friday, January 24, 2014

#23 Part 3 for 30 paintings in 30 days

Here is #23 Part 3. Little late and falling behind a bit, got lots to do preparing for art classes at New Life Academy. Praise report: my finger that I nearly sliced off the tip is healing, it is almost completely healed. The tendonitis is almost gone too! God is good. Thank you to all who have been praying for me during this challenge and for my healing I know that God the Father is answering our prayers because I could not have been able to even gotten this far in this challenge with out His healing, strength and the grace to do what I can not do on my own.


4 comments:

Pattie Wall said...

This one is awesome like the others! Really gives that feeling of flying WAY up there.

Pam Schoessow said...

I recognize these. Are they for Boys Day or Obon? It's been a long time, so I don't quite remember.
Love the crisp colors.

Victoria on Okinawa said...

Yes, Pam they are for Boys Day which now has been changed to Children's Day. Thank you for your kind comment.

Victoria on Okinawa said...

Thank you Pattie for your kind words of encouragement!