1. My process seems to be having a flow now, not so much stop and go. Since doing the art from 12am-4am for 4-5 days per week things are being made. I still need to work on getting enough sleep and I still need to figure out when I can put in a regular exercise schedule when I am awake but not too tired or too busy with the rest of my life. I know in time with God in Christ Jesus it will all work out.
2. I finished all 3 gift portraits, varnished, photographed, designed and made a carrying box for them and delivered(they liked them very much). I was given permission to upload them to my blog(they plan to upload to their facebook page).
I finished the gift portrait I had set aside and it has 1-2 more coats of varnish before I take a photo and deliver it. When it is completed I plan to upload it here.
I started the next 4 gift portraits, 2 of which I have completed the inked in under-drawings.
I got prepared for Children's church craft project, didn't take too much time, since most of it was pre-prepared by the manufacture, just needed to make a sample.
Watched part of a new watercolor portrait instruction dvd.
3. Insights I have made is that the more time I do work in the studio the easier it is to want to be there and do the art. Resistance is not too high the more times I go up per week. This is really a relief. For me the key to keep resistance down is to be at work in the studio & pray before, during and after.
But I've noticed my resistance has increased in the area of exercise, I just don't want to do it and I resist doing it, I feel it wants to take away my time in the studio or I am just so tired the rest of the time I am awake I resist exerting any energy on exercise. It is the same thing I was doing when I was resisting doing the art time. So my insight is that my resistance is still always around it just goes into another venue, need to pray and hand that over to God in Christ Jesus.
4. I still have not gotten to any of my quilting. It seems the more I do the painting the less I want to do the quilting, also if I do the hand sewing at night before I do the studio art time my eyes get strained more so I want to reserve my good eye sight time for the studio. Priorities are changing and I need to work the rest of my life around these changes over time.
5. I would like to get the 4 gift portraits all drawn, lettering transferred and the no-tan finished by next week. I'd also like to get some of the quilting finished too. Also to prepare for next weeks Children Church program too. To have finished the varnishing and photo of the gift portrait, I set aside and restarted, then to deliver it to the recipients.