Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Computer sick


This wk I started the weekly challenge but lost interest, couldn't seem to get a direction. Got the rough sketch, underpainting and started the layers but I just couldn't seem to want to finish it. Week 6 is coming up hopefully things will turn around, planning to do things more simply and more sketchy, I'll see where it goes. Also my computer got sick this past wk and had to go to the dr a few times, it seems to be fine now, thank God. Here is a painting I did a few years ago.

4 comments:

Alice Thompson said...

You picked the perfect painting for your post! Try to do the NYSE. I'm about 25% done. Have fun with it!

Victoria on Okinawa said...

Sorry, the photo for the NYSE is something I really don't care to paint, I don't see any fun it. I am working on something else. Will post when I finish. But thank you for the encouragement to try it, maybe the next challenge in a couple of weeks will grab my interest and make it worth my time to invest in it.

d said...

Victoria God has given you a great gift, I love reading your updates. This painting is fabulous, very lifelike. I love the colors. Keep on whatever you are doing.
God Bless

Victoria on Okinawa said...

Thank you Dawn for you kind encouragement and your blessing. I thank God for His giving me the opportunity to continue to paint and improve.