Friday, April 30, 2010

Portraits progress update






















I'm a couple of days early for my check-in and still plan to check in on Sat/Sun but wanted to go ahead and post up my progress on the portraits. Only partials due to not having model release forms. Still have much more to do but for this part of the progress I blocked in the main colors for the figures and backgrounds then I went ahead and completed the background. Backgrounds didn't come out like I 1st planned but turned out better than I expected. The photos didn't capture the underlying purples and greens in the background, I'm going to have to work on my photo skills some day for them to show correctly the colors.

I've been sick the last few days so I'm way behind. I'm hoping and praying I can get these completed over the next 2 weeks, Lord God I need Your help to do this for surely it is more than I can do on my own.

No comments: